Sunday, April 10, 2011

Read-A-Thon: I Think We're Done Here

I am bundling up my loaf of cat (seriously, all four paws tucked and sleeping on the living room floor) and my book and heading for the bed. I know there's only four hours left, but I'm not a person who likes to be awake for a lot of hours at a time, frankly.

Anyway, I did finish Holly Black's Red Glove, bringing me to a total of 749 pages for those two books combined. I have been reading Naomi Novik's Throne of Jade, but as I'd already started it, I have no idea how many pages of it I've read so far tonight, nor how many I'll read before I finally go to sleep.

I'd imagine I'll call it quits somewhere around 800 pages.

But the important thing is this: I have read, oh, about twice as many pages as Lanie. :D

Goodnight, and good luck to those who are finishing out the last four hours!

- Julieann

1 comment:

Vasilly said...

Hey guys! Congratulations on finishing the read-a-thon! You two also won a prize each. Look on the prize page then email me with your prize choices and mailing addresses. Thanks!