Saturday, April 09, 2011

Read-A-Thon: Halfway-ish mark

WHAT UP. We have just returned from a foray for food! We have Wawa! We have Burger King! We are having a break from reading!

1. What are you reading right now? I am still reading City of Fallen Angels, by Cassandra Clare

2. How many books have you read so far? This is the only book I've been reading today. To be fair, I started it from the very first page.

3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon? Holly Black's Red Glove.

4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day? My Saturdays are usually free anyway.

5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those? The cat puked on the bathroom rug immediately following me awaking from a nap. I am not amused.

6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far? I didn't know there were mini-challenges! I like those.

7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope!

8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year? I wish I were not so addicted to sleeping.

9. Are you getting tired yet? I have already had a nap. I was getting a headache.

10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered? Despite what I said about not laying on the bed, I actually did about 350 pages of reading there earlier today. I guess the key is having a book where you're like, just one more chapter! Over and over and over again.

-Julieann

1 comment: