Friday, March 19, 2010

New Posts! State of the Blog!

Hi! This is Lanie! I am the sole reason that any posts have been held up for the past three months. You see, I am prone to extreme cases of the winter blahs where I find it hard to simply exist in the colder seasons, much less keep up with other aspects of life that aren't necessary to being socially acceptable. That is to say, I eat, breathe, ensure a certain level of personal hygiene and pretend not to loathe life in the company of others. The loss of my job in this "delightful" economic climate was the nail in the coffin of my good mood. Blogging fell off the map.

But there's a bright side! Pun not intended. Now that the sun has come out, we're going to be getting back into the swing of things since my extreme lethargy isn't going to hold us up any longer. Not only that, but we have a small backlog of posts that will go up today and in the near future.

If you've been waiting, we can only thank you for your patience. I promise not to abandon you with a read-a-thon and a plethora of promises ever again! If you're new to the blog, welcome! There's fun and snarkiness ahead.

No comments: