Friday, December 04, 2009

Read-a-Thon


So! We (read: I, Lanie) haven't been the best with posting lately but we're (I'm) getting back into the swing of things with tomorrow's read-a-thon hosted over at dreadlockgirl.com. If it's not too late to join in, by the time you're reading this, I suggest doing so!

Some people are doing this with a charity in mind but for me, I am looking to knock my last 4 books of the year (of the 50 book challenge) out of the park before the holidays take up too much of my attention.

For the read-a-thon, tou're responsible not only for your own good time, but encouraging and commenting the bloggers both before and after you. Sound like fun? You can look forward to a bunch of posts from both of us for the 24 hours that the read-a-thon runs (beginning 6 am PST) and then more regular posting after that.

Hope you enjoy!

- Lanie

2 comments:

Bitsy said...

I love the color scheme on your blog! Very bright and cool looking.

Good luck with the read-a-thon! Here's hoping you get those books knocked out of the park today. :)

Becky said...

Hope you have a great day reading!